No Mither slight buff.

No Mither 100% no grunts of pain, this perk already has a huge risk to it and I actually want to use it with a character in mind. You shouldn't have to require a combo of this and iron will to make it work. As well as with No Mither you should automatically start healthy at the start of the game after the initial hit you can no longer take more than one hit but the effects of No Mither don't activate until you are injured.

Comments

  • This is all I ever asked for this perk. Just give it Iron Will fully so you don't have to waste perk slot picking it. Other than that, keep it as it is.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    This is all I ever asked for this perk. Just give it Iron Will fully so you don't have to waste perk slot picking it. Other than that, keep it as it is.

    Agreed it wouldn't be a huge problem either I mean the risk is huge and even then a further risk? For sure needs 100% iron will status with out needing to actually use Iron will. You should still spawn 100% healthy until the first hit so the killer doesn't immediately know and tunnel you. But the risk remains after the first hit. I HAVE so many builds I want to use with this.

  • Im up for this, where do I sign?

    :)