All my DLC is missing. Thanks BHVR.๐Ÿ‘

I sign in to check out the new matchmaking, and lo and behold nearly all of my PlayStation DLC is missing. Great job BHVR. Bugs just fill chapter after chapter, and it seems like you don't give a damn so long as we line your pockets. And if I can't get my DLC back, then you will have literally stolen money from me.

I own all killers except Pinhead, and the only survivors I don't own is Ash and Yun-Jin Lee. To say that I'm beyond livid is an understatement.

Comments

  • I have yet to check. I don't know if I want to...

  • @SweetTerror said:

    I sign in to check out the new matchmaking, and lo and behold nearly all of my PlayStation DLC is missing. Great job BHVR. Bugs just fill chapter after chapter, and it seems like you don't give a damn so long as we line your pockets. And if I can't get my DLC back, then you will have literally stolen money from me.

    I own all killers except Pinhead, and the only survivors I don't own is Ash and Yun-Jin Lee. To say that I'm beyond livid is an understatement.

    I only lost my Oni ๐Ÿ˜‘

  • Click buy again and it will auto fix it. Do a TINY bit of research...

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    I have yet to check. I don't know if I want to...

    I've never experienced this before. Dealing with bugs has always been a frustrating issue with this game, but now that all of my DLC is missing, I think this is the proverbial nail in the coffin for me.

  • @Yankus said:

    Click buy again and it will auto fix it. Do a TINY bit of research...

    Yes its the customer's fault BHVR doesn't do a hotfix. Fanboy much?

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2483226#Comment_2483226

    I've never experienced this before. Dealing with bugs has always been a frustrating issue with this game, but now that all of my DLC is missing, I think this is the proverbial nail in the coffin for me.

    where ######### hits the proverbial fan.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2483226#Comment_2483226

    I've never experienced this before. Dealing with bugs has always been a frustrating issue with this game, but now that all of my DLC is missing, I think this is the proverbial nail in the coffin for me.

    It actually happens in a lot of games. More of a playstation issue, I think.

  • @Yankus said:

    Click buy again and it will auto fix it. Do a TINY bit of research...

    Oh yeah just go back into the shop and buy and download everything again. What a "simple" fix.

  • On Playstation

    All you need to do is go to the store page and click add to library. If it only shows buy, click that and a Dropbox should appear with two choices, buy or add to library. Your characters should then appear as bought in game again.

    Steam - I found this posted but cannot confirm it works.

    After loading into the game if you click on a character you own but currently locked and proceed to buy it through which brings up steam ingame purchase option then back out, all my characters returned.

    I'm really starting to feel like an unofficial mod lol.

  • dbdtweet.jpg

    What gets me, really, is that suddenly losing DLC has been a long term issue. I'm talking years. You've apparently been one of its latest victims.

  • Another one bites the dust

  • @SweetTerror said:

    I sign in to check out the new matchmaking, and lo and behold nearly all of my PlayStation DLC is missing. Great job BHVR. Bugs just fill chapter after chapter, and it seems like you don't give a damn so long as we line your pockets. And if I can't get my DLC back, then you will have literally stolen money from me.

    I own all killers except Pinhead, and the only survivors I don't own is Ash and Yun-Jin Lee. To say that I'm beyond livid is an understatement.

    Hello there Sweet Brother

  • @Purgatorian said:

    On Playstation

    All you need to do is go to the store page and click add to library. If it only shows buy, click that and a Dropbox should appear with two choices, buy or add to library. Your characters should then appear as bought in game again.

    Steam - I found this posted but cannot confirm it works.

    After loading into the game if you click on a character you own but currently locked and proceed to buy it through which brings up steam ingame purchase option then back out, all my characters returned.

    I'm really starting to feel like an unofficial mod lol.

    I certainly appreciate the help. Sadly there were some killers and survivors that I purchased with shards like trickster and the twins. More than anything I'm concerned that I'll have to repurchase those specific characters again.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2483242#Comment_2483242

    I certainly appreciate the help. Sadly there were some killers and survivors that I purchased with shards like trickster and the twins. More than anything I'm concerned that I'll have to repurchase those specific characters again.

    You will have to go through bhvrs support for that, may take a while I'm afraid. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

  • Just an unintended glitch guys. A lot of people still have their DLC, you didn't permanently lose anything. Don't worry.