Tome VII - Level 3 - The Engineer's Guild Not Unlocking
The Engineer's Guild
Repair a total of 6 generator(s) while cooperating with other survivor(s)
I've done 8 now and the challenge is still reading 0/6.
Is this bugged?
Edit:
Same applies to level 4's Engineer's Guild challenge. Does not register coop repairs. Must be bugged.
Comments
Have you repaired those gens completely with another survivor or only finished the last seconds? It’s about 6 gens worth of total time working coop on gens iirc.
it worked for me, but I finished it before the latest update..
if you are sure it’s a bug, Report it if not already reported here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Odd that two people would have this issue in one day.
You and this person are in the same boat.
This game and the constant bugs just pisses me off.
I'm saying it... Behaviour is officially worse than Bethesda...
Just attempted Tome VII - Level 4 - The Engineer's Guild.
Same as level 3, just 10 gens instead of 6.
Still does not register.