Blight working as intended

Comments

  • Ah yes, Temple of Purgation.

    Also known as ######### Slip'n'Slide.

    Get used to the slippery walls in this one since it's way more common than other maps. I think Ormond is the only other one that beats it.

  • Walls on Red Forest are a little slippery, but to be fair that was a very shallow angle trying to collide with that wall. Having slippery walls at shallow angles means you can pre-turn on them to do 180 turns. This is important for his kit.

    I'm more annoyed by the bushes and how sticky they are. You need like 3 rushes just to get past a bush.

  • Idk dawg you should’ve just played better

  • It's because windows isn't activated

  • Ormond was the best place to slide.

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    Walls on Red Forest are a little slippery, but to be fair that was a very shallow angle trying to collide with that wall. Having slippery walls at shallow angles means you can pre-turn on them to do 180 turns. This is important for his kit.

    I'm more annoyed by the bushes and how sticky they are. You need like 3 rushes just to get past a bush.

    „This is important for his kit.“

    Yeah would be a real shame if they would nerf/remove it, right?

  • @Header said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2482441#Comment_2482441

    „This is important for his kit.“

    Yeah would be a real shame if they would nerf/remove it, right?

    Um... not sure what you're implying. Yes it would be a shame if they removed the ability to preturn so you can do 180s. It's important and useful to his kit.

    It complements his bump logic really well, especially when there's not anything to bump against around a tile, and if a Blight player goes for flicks, he's more counterable than if he's a pure bump logic Blight.

  • @timetotalkabout said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxOxx6WmN8w

    Thanks BEhaviour for making this killer work as he should.

    activate your windows.

  • I feel you. That's why I just stopped playing blight. He's really fun but man, I just get too tilted by things like that. I'm battling the slips more than I am the survivors.

  • Just get a better gamer chair i guess.

    I honestly wonder how the collision system works.