Are killer queue times longer or is it just me?
I have been waiting for a match for about 15 minutes or so so far. My first match took 5, but I was playing as Legion(which I don't do too often anymore) for a daily. Since I wanna grind BP, I queued as Pig. She's my most played killer so I have most perks on her. However, I haven't got in a match for a long time. Literally halfway through a new album while waiting.
Just wanted to know if anyone is also having really long queue times. Doesn't seem like I'll get a match with Pig anytime soon right now.
Comments
Everybody is trying to play Pinhead. It's this way with every new killer. Give it a week and it'll settle down.
Killer times are always longer when the new killer drops. It may also be due to matchmaking... or the current buggy state of the chapter.
tbh i actually forgot he dropped...
Its almost instant for me.
As killer the have been faster for me.