BHVR won't let me get 4Ks with Pinhead...

My first 2 games as Pinhead should be 4Ks but when hooking the last survivors the server always crashes! This happened back to back man... Is a hotfix gonna be in 2 weeks?

Edit: He's playable but my SBMM ranking won't be reflecting. I was hoping to get rekt in higher brackets so he gets some buffs.

image.png image.png image.png

Just let me have my Wins in peace please.

Comments

  • Thankfully you still get bloodpoints from them, although not as much as you normally would without those score events.

  • yup pretty lame

  • Oh, someone whom shares my pain. 4k stopped by the server crash. Granted, I don't think that getting to high MMR will exactly be a positive thing, so we get to enjoy built-in reverse boosting I guess.

  • It‘s very frustrating and baffling, but at least one gets to keep the bloodpoints one earned during the match.

  • I think that the server crash is related to bloodpoint events when the chain hunt is active. It's still an evolving theory and I think there's a bit more to it, but everything I've seen so far seems to suggest that the bug triggers when getting a bloodpoint event. I have a thread where it shows 3 different crashes. One from a survivor opening an exit gate, One from me breaking a door and one when a survivor jumps through hatch. Now obviously there are plenty of events that happened while bloodhunt was active that did not trigger a crash, why is that? That I don't know.