Why did they remove Pinhead's voice
Simple question i want to know why isn't he talking i wanna hear the funny man say he came.
Simple question i want to know why isn't he talking i wanna hear the funny man say he came.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume cause people didnt take it seriously and memed it. they say the data was corrupted but im gonna assume thats bs.
Because it is a horror game and I am sure the license holders got annoyed about it.
mods saying that they cant say anything is them saying that somebody said that we don't like what pinhead has to say.
Dead By Daylight, you have defiled the sanctity of our property by MANGLING the source material! It is not "I CAME!" It is "WE CAME!" DID YOU NOT SEE THE MOVIE?!? IT IS NOT ONLY HE WHO CAME! THEY CAME AS THREE! THEY CAME TOGETHER! THEY CAME IN HARMONY! THEY CAME IN UNISON BECAUSE THEY ENJOYED EACH OTHER'S COMPANY! THEY SOUGHT PLEASURE, AND THUS THEY CAME ALL AT ONCE! IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAT THEY CAME TOGETHER RATHER THAN SEPARATELY, THEN WE DON'T WANT HIM SAYING THAT HE CAME AT ALL!"
--Hellraiser's IP owners, probably.
Sounds like your giving a speech about how to work as a team.
It was all well and good until they realized they overcame.
Yeah because there's nothing sexual about a bunch of BDSM demons and ,,I came" with a double meaning is really pushing it.
Hellraiser always had sexual themes,one of the demons is literally called Deep Throat.
"We can't comment on it at this time" is usually code for legal trouble.
Personally, it's been kinda fun watching the community have a meltdown because of the BDSM cult leader with ######### nipple clamp-piercing-hook-things having an extremely mild double entendre.
I wish this was enough to have 3 killers per match and once anyone tried to OPEN THE BOX, all 3 would teleport and say "WE CAME!", im sure this would have been much better and this killers wouldnt be such a joke as he is right now.
Um sorry sir, I have to correct... They came as 4, Pinhead, Chatterer, Butterball and Deep Throat (female cenobite, heard the name in this thread)
right holders didn't like the meme
Well, I guess the Hellraiser IP owners didn't watch the movie either and have desecrated the fact that they came. Shame on them.
I'm assuming the 50 year old board of directors got angry he said "i came" and they didn't want to be associated with that. at least people are talking about the movie. Hellraiser follows the archetype of an awful hack and slash movie