The Bloodpoint Cap has been Removed?

I've been seeing around that the base Bloodpoint cap has been removed. Whether or not this is a bug or a new feature, I'm going to say one thing that might be a point of contention:

This change is good for the game, whether or not this is a bug. Removing the earnings cap would be the single best thing for the progression of this game and if it's "fixed", should there actually be a bug about it, the "fix" will be the least healthy thing for this game.

But knowing that Behaviour Flavor, it's going to get "fixed".

Comments

  • You could always go above the cap as long as you collected bp from ways other than matches. If they aren't talking about that, then it's probably a bug.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    You could always go above the cap as long as you collected bp from ways other than matches. If they aren't talking about that, then it's probably a bug.

    It's base BP that's uncapped right now.

    Which is a good bug. They should keep it if they want to keep their playerbase after this (yet again) disastrous chapter launch.

  • @Vulgun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2479344#Comment_2479344

    It's base BP that's uncapped right now.

    Which is a good bug. They should keep it if they want to keep their playerbase after this (yet again) disastrous chapter launch.

    I won't argue with you on that lmao.

  • Need more bloodpoints all around to help with the ever-growing grind, to be honest. Keep the cap at 1M, I don't care, but coming out with 20k a match just isn't cutting it anymore.

  • @VikingWilson said:

    Need more bloodpoints all around to help with the ever-growing grind, to be honest. Keep the cap at 1M, I don't care, but coming out with 20k a match just isn't cutting it anymore.

    I've been using We're Gonna Live Forever on my matches and getting around 50-60k bps. I agree though, either increase the amount of bps earned or let every character start level 1 with all the perks you've unlocked at level 1 also. That would be great and reduce the grind by a third

  • @Hippie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2481686#Comment_2481686

    I've been using We're Gonna Live Forever on my matches and getting around 50-60k bps. I agree though, either increase the amount of bps earned or let every character start level 1 with all the perks you've unlocked at level 1 also. That would be great and reduce the grind by a third

    It's a sad thing when WGLF and BBQ seem necessary.

  • Bet it gets fixed before the Pinhead crash issue.