JONATHEN BYERS NEW VOICE???
i repeat he has a new voice...
i repeat he has a new voice...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
turns out im late on this lol
No way!! I’ll have to check it out.
Oh god I love her new voice !!
To get those authentic screams they killed him in the audio booth. Such a dedication to his work he shall be missed.
Glad they changed the voice. Gives me a reason to buy him now.
Someone put up a video. Not bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwEhHblKRDA
I just watched a video with his new voice. That voice actor needs to be paid extra because that was good.
Of course, this happens a day before the cosmetic sale ends.
+10 xD