So ummm..
Is SBMM going? Cause I’m getting my ass kicked as killer.
Also, how am I Gold 2? I’m silver at best. I don’t belong here. Something is wrong here 🥸
Is SBMM going? Cause I’m getting my ass kicked as killer.
Also, how am I Gold 2? I’m silver at best. I don’t belong here. Something is wrong here 🥸
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s coming on tomorrow
Haven’t played a match yet, but just letting you know, Grade doesn’t have anything to do with matchmaking. You’re at whatever rank you were before the update hit.
BHRV said SBMM starts tomorrow.
SBMM is being enabled tomorrow.
The color/number of the grades is just translated directly from your previous rank.
Thank goodness. I’m getting brutalized. Having a lot of issues trying to learn pinhead. Guess I should not use just his perks until I can use him for #########.
Thanks for the info! I was worried it was this bad and considered my matched skill level. Lol.