Worst Killer You could have released (pinhead)

There's no words for how disgustingly horrible this killer is, really BHVR? really?

Ontop of stripping things from the chapter like his voice lines too?

If you wanted to make someone who was worse than Trickster THIS IS THE ONE

Everything Pinhead does is cool but takes 10 years and isn't balanced for how sweaty survivors play this game. He's automatically on the bottom row. a brand new killer.

idk about yall but i've lost hope and question buying the next chapter

Pinhead's power is so horrible and weak it does nothing for you at any point during a match other than hindering urself in a chase

Comments

  • At least the power is kind of cool and inspired, unlike Trickster... And I genuinely think that when Trickster was out, he was way weaker than current PinHead.

    Also I like to verse PinHead for the moment. I like that second objective that is to open the box. But his 1v1 has to be improved, he lacks... Something.

  • @Konnor24 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2479353#Comment_2479353

    And i bet this is how the majority are playing him lol. They just seem to think killers should turn up and stomp.

    I enjoy Pinhead, im usually getting 4k's every match and having so much fun with his chains round the killer shack and through buildings. Even managed to get some chains on someone from the basement who i knew was stood outside. He was just waiting there and didnt expect it. When people learn his power correctly, people wont be crying so much about him. He does need a few buffs though, he is by no means a strong killer. He just requires some thought and skill right now.

    Due to mmr, he's new so he'll be at a low mmr till people climb. Pinhead just dropped so pinhead mmr is low.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2479235#Comment_2479235

    I've been playing him and he's fun, but I would say he is the weakest Killer right now and I play Trapper and Plague. Then again, I haven't been playing add-ons with him because he keeps crashing the game. Without add-ons, he's definitely the weakest though.

    Just lik demo, when they added pallet break to shred. Some add ons should just be in the base kit for pinhead and rework the addons

  • @Konnor24 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2479923#Comment_2479923

    Interesting idea about the chains. The teleport i believe will be tweaked. See this is where i have sympathy with BHVR over balancing. When new killers come out and they're very strong, or an ability is very strong, this forum and their twitter gets absolutly flooded with survs whineing about being unable to play against, too OP etc. The hyperbole with underpowered killers does seem to be less. So with every new killer it does seem like they are releasing them a bit weak and then fine tuning them so that they seem more powerful in the next patch. Really they should probably be doing a longer Beta for these killers rather than 3 weeks so they can be released in a better place.

    Chains should be doing damage after a few hits though. Definitely agree with that.

    Also, if they release a strong killer and then nerf, people want a refund because they wanted to buy an OP killer.

    So it incentivizes making killers weak out of the gate, then dialing them up, which I believe is what they have had to do with pretty much every killer.

  • @Sypherpathic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2481251#Comment_2481251

    Also, if they release a strong killer and then nerf, people want a refund because they wanted to buy an OP killer.

    So it incentivizes making killers weak out of the gate, then dialing them up, which I believe is what they have had to do with pretty much every killer.

    You noticed that, too. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Idk i mean Spirit and Oni were pretty strong when they first came out weren't they? i don't believe that's always the case

  • I'm speaking purely within the past year that the release format seems to have changed. Spirit and Oni were before that.

1 2 3 โ€บ