Update causing DCs?
I am yet to go a game with out at least three people disconnecting. Even the killer disconnecting too.
Does anyone else see this happening?
I am yet to go a game with out at least three people disconnecting. Even the killer disconnecting too.
Does anyone else see this happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like it. Hopefully they'll give an official announcement when it's safe to play.
Hopefully they have some kind of an announcement
I think it only affects the new killer I played two games in a row as pinhead and dc'd on both of them because of this glitch. And I played one game as trickster which was fine no dcing at all so yeah.
Also, dbd tweeted about this as well.
At least, it's only contained to one killer maybe... Just a shame it's the one killer most are wanting to play right now.
No news besides this.