DH BUG NOT FIXED
I thought they fixed, thought if it was typed in patch note, it should be, but.... U still recieve dmg using dh every time, every fn game. Welcome to dbd i guess๐
I thought they fixed, thought if it was typed in patch note, it should be, but.... U still recieve dmg using dh every time, every fn game. Welcome to dbd i guess๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is an issue that was always present sometimes tho. Could be latency.
What they fixed was freezing happening when you dh.
Nope still happens on the regular on last gen consoles
Really? Wow. I only tried a few games and it seemed fine. Other people reported it being fine as well.
Well, if they didn't fixed it, that's actually bad.
I can post a clip if you want it doesn't happen every game but it's for sure happened to me 2 or 3 times
You don't have to, I believe you. So it still freezes during dead hard but are you sure it is dh and not something else in the match causing freezes?
I mean someone getting unhooked while you dh so it freezes during that time etc.
Nope watched them dh themselves into a corner right in front of me both times