Is Pinhead bland now?

Since Pinhead's voice lines are gone, has the character lost it's charm? It's like removing Ash's voice lines, that what makes the character, sucks a bit because I was hype for Pinhead and classic lines from movies.

Comments

  • @Kira15233 said:

    Since Pinhead's voice lines are gone, has the character lost it's charm? It's like removing Ash's voice lines, that what makes the character, sucks a bit because I was hype for Pinhead and classic lines from movies.

    Agreed, the voice-lines added a lot to the character. Get Doug Bradley on the phone. I bet he would do the voice-lines for Pinhead for free. He's an amazing nice actor, goes to the comic-cons. Heck, I bet Robert Englund would do voice-lines for Freddy for free too.

    If I ever become a famous horror icon, I'll do the voice lines for free for BHVR.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/277936/is-pinhead-bland-now

    Agreed, the voice-lines added a lot to the character. Get Doug Bradley on the phone. I bet he would do the voice-lines for Pinhead for free. He's an amazing nice actor, goes to the comic-cons. Heck, I bet Robert Englund would do voice-lines for Freddy for free too.

    If I ever become a famous horror icon, I'll do the voice lines for free for BHVR.

    Robert Englund is not possible since it isn't even the same Freddy. Instead of sticking with a classic they went with the stupid remake.

  • His game play is pretty damn fun, for me at least. Something new. It sucks that he has no voice now though. Those really made his character perfect imo.

  • He's still cool to look at, especially animations, but my first round felt like it was empty in some way, this was before I realized the voice was gone.

    So yeah, kinda

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2478614#Comment_2478614

    Robert Englund is not possible since it isn't even the same Freddy. Instead of sticking with a classic they went with the stupid remake.

    Let's not forget, they went with the remake because West Craven Estate didn't approve their version of Freddy, pretty sure if they did, we would've gotten Robert Englund with some iconic phrases "It's prime time B*TCH" 🤣

  • She opened the box, I came but I was too shy to say it out loud.

    I was dissatisfied and my day was ruined. My 1.500.000 bp and 5 euros have been wasted too.

    HE NEEDS TO SAY I CAME FOR HIM TO BE INTERESTING.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    She opened the box, I came but I was too shy to say it out loud.

    I was dissatisfied and my day was ruined. My 1.500.000 bp and 5 euros have been wasted too.

    HE NEEDS TO SAY I CAME FOR HIM TO BE INTERESTING.

    Not going to lie, I had 2.5 million saved up for the homie, but... I just don't feel the same without that sexeh voice.

  • He still has the AESTHETIC of the movie with all of the blue electricity, but his voice as a pretty significant part of what made him cool. Hes much blander now, like a shining turd.

  • It's like the roars from Demogorgon were removed. Aesthetic of a characters is not alwas 90% as happen with most of the original killers which are mostly silent except Plague.

    In the licensed killers the sound is more important and immersive.