Pinhead's voice was removed
And i'm not happy about it. I was such a fan of this killer and his voice in the game made him so much more unique and motivating to play as him in the game. BHVR gotta quit catering to snowflakes and bring that back. As such a fan of Pinhead, that literally killed it for me and is too upsetting. Just take away something that made a unique character so awesome. What a joke BHVR.
Comments
The given excuse:
You be the judge if and when it will come back.
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BHVR LMAOOO
Can we get an answer on if it will come back please? I knew something was missing.
lmao! "Complications". They released RCPD and took it down fast and now they have a "complication" with Pinhead's voice? Yeah I'm not buying this DLC until I know his voice is back. I'm not falling for technical issues as an excuse until it actually comes back.
They blowing straight smoke up our asses with that reason. I don't buy that #########, it's just insulting to the character's details and pull
YOU OPENED THE BOX
Well we just got yet another "i cant say anything" from the mods, its either licence problems.or they fed up something really bad on that i guess, so k wouldnt hope much about it
Link to where they said it again?
Mandy has mentioned it three times to my knowledge;
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477553#Comment_2477553
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477539#Comment_2477539
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477529#Comment_2477529
Quick, no one buy pinhead until they readd his voice lines.
What are you going to do with Pinhead's voice, the palettes have been updated visually what more do you want 🤓