game crashes sorta as cenobite
Is the game just ending and giving a game progress error when the final surivor escapes you as the cenobite? Happened twice to me now.
Tagged:
Mod
Is the game just ending and giving a game progress error when the final surivor escapes you as the cenobite? Happened twice to me now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've heard a few variations on this, the team is aware and is looking into it.
Just don't let them escape 4head
If the box reaches the yellow state then it tends to crash the killer. From what I've seen, so I've been kidnapping the box.
i have played pinhead 3 games and disconnected all 3 games, but i'm glad they are aware and looking into it! Luckily its not just me 😄
I have had it happen both times I have played as the Cenobite. I wonder if it is happening when playing any other killer.
It hasnt happened to me as any other killer.
What is the "yellow state" ?
playable but then not... constant crashing as cenobite... great use of my money... <_>"' how frustrating
not just when they escape just happens randomly
I love how every single update there's always major bugs
We can't even play against the new killer that just came out that's sad asf
My game crashed 3 times in a row right when i was about to win as Pinhead.
I'm not touching this killer until they fix this crap
I have had one match where i killed them all and it didnt crash the match. not even the game it sends you back to lobby.
when its starting a chain hunt without being prompted by the cenobite
YOU OPENED THE BOX.... AND I CRASHED!!!!