Nothing new map wise for this update?
I don't mean to be that guy who instantly complains as soon as the new chapter is released, but did any of the maps get a graphical update? I don't even think the mid chapter update had a new graphical release. And for the RE update the map was disabled forever.
Comments
Nope, hell some maps are still DISABLED lmao.
No
You should be thankful.
New map= more bugs
true but this game has been kinda stale as of late and ik they added a new killer but prob nobody will be playing him in a few weeks. Just thirsty for some new maps since I think they add the most variety to the game.
Didn't even get a survivor 🤣
Just like Ghost Face and Bubba. Instead we're getting a mid-chapter 'Paragraph' that has an original survivor instead. Which means in the same time period between Chapters, we still get a Killer and a Survivor.
Guess they just decided to give up on the graphics update