The cenobite...

Feels so slow to play, maybe I didnt get use to him but at least in console, its so hard to play him

Comments

  • I just played a match as him. He’s not bad but needs a lot of practice and learning. Main thing is though the chain is tough to control but it’s not as bad as everyone made it out to be. Yes he’ll need some tweaks but he’s pretty good

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I just played a match as him. He’s not bad but needs a lot of practice and learning. Main thing is though the chain is tough to control but it’s not as bad as everyone made it out to be. Yes he’ll need some tweaks but he’s pretty good

    It's feels somewhat the same as as The Oni Demon Dash. To me Demon Dash feels easier to turn however.

  • Tried a couple matches on console with him. I was optimistic before but jesus christ is he bad at red ranks. The payoff for an incredibly difficult chain hit is to have them get slowed less than a clown bottle

    Also had someone I hit with a chain inside the barn in rancid abbatoir, and had literally zero of the spawned chains connect with them. This killer has me throwing my arms up in the air all the time