You opened the box and I didn't come
It's soooo weird now
When you open the box and the character is like 😱😱
Everyone got used to the I came voice from the ptb
Plssss get it back
It's soooo weird now
When you open the box and the character is like 😱😱
Everyone got used to the I came voice from the ptb
Plssss get it back
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no reason for opening that box now.
We’ll get used to having chain hunts now with no coming there will be darkness
YOU OPENED THE BOX, BUT THE MOMENT HAS PASSED.
You download the patch and I got nerfed
Was so looking forward to his voice after playing it in the PTB :(