Jonathan's new voice!?
They really surprised us with that.
Edit: Here's a clip of his hook scream:
https://clips.twitch.tv/SassyEvilMageAMPEnergy-ifuN8m3MCPgZu-Qj
They really surprised us with that.
Edit: Here's a clip of his hook scream:
https://clips.twitch.tv/SassyEvilMageAMPEnergy-ifuN8m3MCPgZu-Qj
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, even after they're about to lose the ST license, you honestly gotta respect them there.
I know right.
Video please
Oh wow! Excited to see that
Anything about Cheryl skins!?
Anybody got a video or knows a streamer that plays him?
I don't have a video yet :( but I managed to get into a game with a Jonathan on my team and I noticed the hook scream was different.
Anybody have a video? My update is taking forever :(
Did any of the other legendary characters get a unique voice? I'm definitely gonna buy Jonathon now so I'm happy either way.
I just updated the thread with a clip!
Thanks so much!
Wow ok Jonathan sounds very good thank you
Gonna assume Lisa and Cybil get during the midchapter, since Cheryl is getting another legendary
Most likely
Damn. I gotta give Behavior props on this one.
His voice sounds really good, and the Stranger License is gonna get removed soon.