DEAD HARD IS BACK BABY!
Console players can dead hard again! Rejoice!
Console players can dead hard again! Rejoice!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Console dead hards used to be worse than original dead hard. They'd dead hard in one direction, I'd swing, and suddenly they've vaulted the window behind me
As a PC player I can only say yay...?
Lets see when someone test it. I might hop on later but don't really feel like playing dbd today.
What else are you playing these days? I need another game to take me away from this abusive relationship I’m in with DBD. Plus I think she’s doing something behind my back and may have given me SBMM. I get my test results tomorrow.
Nothing that can be considered an alternative. Gta and bd3 (borderlands) with friends. Had fun with danganronpa recently since I never played it.
I loved nioh 2. Put a lot of hours into it playing with friends. It is kinda similar to from software games with the ability to play everything with others.
Never heard of the last two games…PC?
Nioh 2 is available on pc yeah. Dunno about danganronpa. Danganronpa is a single player visual novel like game with detective stuff. I really loved the story and characters.
Some indie games i can personally recommend to occupy your time with:
-LISA: The Painful & The Joyful
-Darkest Dungeon
-Everhood
-Ender Lillies
-Omori
-Star Fetchers (just a demo but its REALLY good)
-Celeste, if you haven't already played that
Thats just a few, i could surely conjure up a few other really good ones if you wanted me to.
Not a DH user but very happy I won't get lag chasing a survivor as killer when they use it and I completely get turned around because of it.
It's always nice to see a fellow Danganronpa player. I love the series.
Horace is a really good game as well.
Oh yeah, the most annoying perk in DBD is back to normal. Celebrate everyone they made dead hard less annoying.
I mean even if you played killer you were freezing when others dh.
Great now let’s give the perk the well-deserved nerf :)
You think I don't know that? Every ######### exhaustion perk froze my game. But now I watch them gain distance and reach a pallet in 30 Fps again.
I love danganronpa.