Do people using all 4 of the same survivor or a key

...actually think they will find quick matches? It just boggles my mind...even seeing 4 toolboxes makes me go nah I will find another group to play against🤣

Comments

  • I’ll play that game because if I end up winning then I will feel great.

  • I play that because I find it fun. If I find two or more people with a specific design I'll mimic it because I think it's fun, only exception is blendettes.

  • It's why smarter people last minute swap. Hate when key people do this and I have on a couple of occasions closed the game to avoid the match. Just depended on who I was playing as or how I was feeling that day (only happened probably 2 times).

    While playing solo q if I seen 2 survivors wearing the same cosmetic I have swapped to join them. In 4 mans I don't understand it.

  • nah, we know we won't get quick matches LMAO. my friends and i will all dress up as scoops ahoy steve to mess around from time to time. we never play sweaty or anything like that. it's just to have fun honestly, and it's even more fun when the random joins in. we've had killers dodge the lobby or play super sweaty with a mori, but we don't really mind bc we aren't playing serious. ppl assume bc we're all dressed the same it means we're a try hard, toxic, AMAZING swf who plans to bully the killer when that isn't the case at all.

    when i play killer, i don't dodge the lobbies because i don't mind going against swfs.

  • I mean, if I see that other Survivors have the same Skin, I will adapt and change mine as well. It does not really have to be a serious thing, it is just funny to go into the game with all the same Character. I mean, who has ever played against 4 Jeffs?

  • @hilapasta said:

    nah, we know we won't get quick matches LMAO. my friends and i will all dress up as scoops ahoy steve to mess around from time to time. we never play sweaty or anything like that. it's just to have fun honestly, and it's even more fun when the random joins in. we've had killers dodge the lobby or play super sweaty with a mori, but we don't really mind bc we aren't playing serious. ppl assume bc we're all dressed the same it means we're a try hard, toxic, AMAZING swf who plans to bully the killer when that isn't the case at all.

    when i play killer, i don't dodge the lobbies because i don't mind going against swfs.

    Yeah, most people who dress up the same are just memeing in my experience. I hate accidentally killing them, but what can you do? They never seem to be the type to be too mad at it for obvious reasons. As if I can tell which is which. Lol.

  • call yourself a good killer then lobby dodge when you get scared after spotting 4 friends (or simply randoms who casually decided to play the same character) wanting to have fun doing something weird that will decrease their seriousness during the gameplay

  • @GannTM said:

    I’ll play that game because if I end up winning then I will feel great.

    This.

    I had one game where I was playing as Nurse (I was rusty AF) and they brought keys, flashlights, BNP toolboxes, hatch offerings... You name it, they brought it.

    And I absolutely creamed them in Torment Creek. It was so satisfying to get that W.

  • Meh - I don't lobby dodge.

    I've met some fun players who were meme'ing as the same 4 characters with 4 keys etc.

    I'm not afraid of a challenge nor am I afraid to lose a match so I don't see the whole point in lobby dodging.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I mean, if I see that other Survivors have the same Skin, I will adapt and change mine as well. It does not really have to be a serious thing, it is just funny to go into the game with all the same Character. I mean, who has ever played against 4 Jeffs?

    I actually did once. Sadly I actually killed them all :(

  • Well as either a solo or duo survivor, when playing solo if i see 2 survivors are the same character i'll switch to this character, usually the 4th survivor follows the lead and the game is all fun and shenanigans whereas if i don't change character and 3 others are the same, i'll notice i'll be left behind more often.

  • When I see survs like that I run Tombstone Myers and just obliterate those #########

  • Once when my friends and I were pretty new to DBD we got in the same outfits and character only to get completely rolled by the killer which was embarrassing so we have never done it again.

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    call yourself a good killer then lobby dodge when you get scared after spotting 4 friends (or simply randoms who casually decided to play the same character) wanting to have fun doing something weird that will decrease their seriousness during the gameplay

    Not scared just don't see the point in dealing with a sweaty team when I want to chill in this supposedly "casual" game

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476860#Comment_2476860

    Not scared just don't see the point in dealing with a sweaty team when I want to chill in this supposedly "casual" game

    you did not read my comment, people having fun isn't sweating and they arent gonna play that serious... but of course you won't know if you dodge like a coward until you only enter the match where 4 survivors play with no items and default skins

  • Whenever I get a lobby of the same four outfits, two keys, a map, and a flashlight; I ready up immediately. They always dodge my lobby it seems.

    :/

  • @latinfla4 said:

    ...actually think they will find quick matches? It just boggles my mind...even seeing 4 toolboxes makes me go nah I will find another group to play against🤣

    A key i dodge vs 4 toolbox just bring an end game build and look at the salt they will have in chat

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477574#Comment_2477574

    you did not read my comment, people having fun isn't sweating and they arent gonna play that serious... but of course you won't know if you dodge like a coward until you only enter the match where 4 survivors play with no items and default skins

    Who said I don't play games with survivors...I specifically said 4 toolboxes or keys. Talking about not reading comments😏

    Bring all the flashlights maps and med kits you want...i just don't want short games because of toolbox gen rush or key bs.

    Nice aggressiveness to fit your narrative on top of calling me a coward🙄 stay classy

  • @botrax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/277653/do-people-using-all-4-of-the-same-survivor-or-a-key

    A key i dodge vs 4 toolbox just bring an end game build and look at the salt they will have in chat

    Yeah as long as it isnt a quick change with 5 seconds left on the timer...don't understand how that is still a feature🤣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2478137#Comment_2478137

    Yeah as long as it isnt a quick change with 5 seconds left on the timer...don't understand how that is still a feature🤣

    A last sec swich i just close the app im not doing that kind of game

  • I just don't get how they don't give the killer 10 seconds after a last minute change to change a perk and counter.

  • @Afius said:

    I play that because I find it fun. If I find two or more people with a specific design I'll mimic it because I think it's fun, only exception is blendettes.

    No you love Blendettes