What is the deal with killer lobbies???
It takes me all of 10 min to find 4 other survivors (if they're SWF, if not probably longer). Yet, when I play as survivor I get into a lobby almost instantly.
It takes me all of 10 min to find 4 other survivors (if they're SWF, if not probably longer). Yet, when I play as survivor I get into a lobby almost instantly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everyones trying to bum rush killer atm.
I am at rank 8 now and games take 3-5 minutes to fill and start.
Yeah. I'm rank 1 killer and it is annoying. It fills up quickly... after about 5-8 minutes or so.
Survivor play is dead for a while.
Of course not for EVERY Killer, but there's more than enough complaints to have it be a legit problem.
Survivors can't interact with those orange plants after they get their vials.
But a Killer can keep hooking on those special hooks even after getting their vials.
And since you get extra Bloodpoints for doing either, if you can't do one, you'll do the other.
Hence Survivors go play Killer, hence there's less Survivors, hence long lobby times.
20 Minutes minimum per killer lobby and then enjoy a tryhard group of survivors looping and jumping the same places over and over again denying you any event hooks. Can't get more than 1 vial per hour waited in the lobby (and played 5-10 minutes per game)
Same here, except I got my 30 killer vials early so that's not an issue. But 20 minutes and then getting tryhard SWF-s (not caring about nectar either)... such a pain in the ass.
I play a bit of survivor, but survivor is just too easy, plus, half the time killers want to farm which I hate. Sometimes I try to help them out because they're so desperate, but it's boring.
Here's what I did though: reinstalled Bioshock Infinite after a long time and going through it. You guys should do the same
######### happens when the 1:4 community suddenly switches sides, math suggests that killer lobbies take 16 times longer now.
Additionally, farming the event is way easier on survivor, so you are faster done on this side.
Playing the new oxygen not included patch and gwent atm