deathslinger
I would like to play it at a higher level and have watched several tips and videos. Nevertheless, I'll ask you. What would be the best perks and adons?
I would like to play it at a higher level and have watched several tips and videos. Nevertheless, I'll ask you. What would be the best perks and adons?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
STBFL is a great choice on him
A meta build for him looks like this:
Agitation + starstruck is insanely strong, especially on maps that are small. Also a good combo on Wraith.
Monitor and Abuse is a staple Deathslinger perk
24m tr to 16m makes keeping track of him such a pain in the butt
Whenever I was consistently playing him I would defo run monitor and stbfl then the other two would be gen protection or regression.
The green add on for reload speed is defo one of his best if not the most useful add on to run on him imo.
Many love thank you all for the quick tips. A few of them sound really good will try it immediately. ๐ค ๐
If you aren't abusing his broken TR as the best stealth killer in the game by using Monitor & Abuse, you're throwing. ;) STBFL is another top pick for him.
Otherwise, it's down to personal taste, but I recommend some form of gen protection Such as Corrupt Intervention/Pop Goes The Weasel since while he's oppressive to go against, he severely lacks in map pressure.
Reload speed and and mending time add-ons are insane on him, too.
If you're running M&A as I suggested, you may also want to run Sloppy Butcher since survivors will almost definitely want to heal to avoid you appearing out of nowhere for a free hit.
There are quite a few ways you can go but should I recommend something meta I would go for this.
STBFL, M&A, pop, surge. Addons both green, one for reload speed and one for missed CD.