This event was so poorly planned
Survivors can just milk their cankers and kill themselves while killers have to wait in terrible queue times and if the survivors put enough offerings, they can get a full vial.
Survivors can just milk their cankers and kill themselves while killers have to wait in terrible queue times and if the survivors put enough offerings, they can get a full vial.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they literally just allowed survivors to collect bloodpoints with vials after 30 this ENTIRE problem would be fixed. Being unable to go past 30 is the whole reason killer que's are ridiculous right now. This isn't mentioning how everyone's got petal offerings that are totally worthless stacked in their inventory because of that 30 limit. They seriously need to hotfix this and solve the problem.
I just wish there was Vial overflow.
Like when you get a full vial (As Killer or Survivor) you instantly start a new one.
That and I agree not allowing Survivors capped to Harvest was a terrible idea. Just give them a phantom vial every game that gets deleted at the end.
I mean why is it even triggered by offerings to begin with either? It costs me more points in my web to get them than I get out of them. Why can't they just have it spawned in all matches and let us enjoy? Some bad implementation choices for sure.
This.
Set aside those who wanna get Killer vials, there's probably those that would prefer to gain BP as Survivor.
Of course they can't now.
So , apparently (according to OP) it's the event fault that the queue times are crap xD
Have the devs even commented on this problem/issue????
Maybe they wanted you to play killer a bit.
The event should just be a max of X vials period. Killer, survivor, doesn't matter.
I disagree with any other changes though. The grind is acceptable for what you get as it is.
Agree 100 %. As poorly thought out as map design, hitbox design and many other aspects regarding still occurring bugs and balance issues.
With the killer queues as they are a statement form the devs would be nice about exactly what is happening, is it the event? is it still the lobby bug? whatever is happening be more transparent.
If the event is causing it then they should change it to allow players to get all 60 vials by playing survivor or killer so people dont have to switch sides, I gave up on playing killer for now and will try again at the weekend, its just too much to wait in a lobby for such a long time when I just want to play a game.
Having done the survivor vials and not being able to participate anymore has also put me off playing survivior for now, I can play an offering but I cant help anyone while in game like in the past events, half the games they want to farm which is fine for those still needing them but it means I end up doing do most of the gens alone without the fear of being caught.
'Milk their cankers' made me chuckle.
But don't let them out the game so easily. I keep getting ones coming up to me and beckoning me to hit them. I just down them now and leave them lying there. Sometimes I even bring knockout as well for this purpose.
If you could pick flowers as a survivor past 30, the queues would stabilize. I am not saying that they get more vials, but just straight up telling survivors "no" to picking flowers when 30 vials.. eh..
Still survivors believed it was a killer sided event at the beginning.
I lol so hard every time I see a survivor complaining about having trouble farming as killer now
I just want it to be over already so I can spend my bp without wasting them on offerings
Things would probably be better since killers and survivors would both max out and go back to playing the game as normal.
That is absolutely true. If you stopped to think about it, it would make sense.
Good news is that the devs are looking at the cons, so maybe we will get a fix soon! The event would probably have to be extended by at least 4-7 days in order to make up for the vials that Killers are losing from being stuck in long queues.
As my q's have gotten longer, I am getting more and more survivors that let me hook on blighted hooks. The swf groups are still merciless but I have gotten almost NO insults/death threats or pleads to commit suicide in post game chat for the last 2-3 days.
I am seeing less offerings (often mine is the only one), also maybe the survivors feel bad that I am still collecting vials lol.
See i don't think so. People are not playing because they don't want to waste bp on offerings that they get nothing for. Not as many people would need to play killer but the player base still would be affected.
I saw @Patricia tweet saying they are looking into it. I do hope they have a solution. My que time wasn't as bad as some but rank 6 on killer i got 3 matches/2 full vials in 76 mins. I am purposely just getting my event hooks and nothing else just to try to keep from pipping and getting matches over as quick as possible.