Hitboxes.

Yeah. I don't even have to explain the problem here.

Comments

  • It's not the hitboxes.
    Don't watch Ochido and think what he says is a fact.

    It's lag, not hitboxes.

  • The hitboxes are a problem. Way to many hits do not connect.

  • mcNuggets said:

    It's not the hitboxes.
    Don't watch Ochido and think what he says is a fact.

    It's lag, not hitboxes.

    Yes it is hitboxes, even devs commented on this. Also it's latency, not lag. Even devs said it. Due to server type latency effects it, lag or no lag. 
  • When will you guys understand that we have HITCONES, not hitboxes.
    The swing of the weapon is just an ANIMATION and not the actual determining condition of a hit.

  • Master said:

    When will you guys understand that we have HITCONES, not hitboxes.
    The swing of the weapon is just an ANIMATION and not the actual determining condition of a hit.

    That's true, but most people for the sake of talk is the same. The hit box or cone of the attack so different weapons have same striking range. 
  • The hitbox is broken and the latency doesn't make it any better. I've been hit when being behind the killer many times.
  • The hitbox is broken and the latency doesn't make it any better. I've been hit when being behind the killer many times.
    Word, this gotta get fixed. Many times billies would chainsaw the air next to me and I'd die. 
  • The hitbox is broken and the latency doesn't make it any better. I've been hit when being behind the killer many times.
    Word, this gotta get fixed. Many times billies would chainsaw the air next to me and I'd die. 
    Maybe you're just getting burned by the exhaust?
  • Peasant said:
    The hitbox is broken and the latency doesn't make it any better. I've been hit when being behind the killer many times.
    Word, this gotta get fixed. Many times billies would chainsaw the air next to me and I'd die. 
    Maybe you're just getting burned by the exhaust?
    Nuclear chainsaw op
  • Peasant said:
    The hitbox is broken and the latency doesn't make it any better. I've been hit when being behind the killer many times.
    Word, this gotta get fixed. Many times billies would chainsaw the air next to me and I'd die. 
    Maybe you're just getting burned by the exhaust?
    Nuclear chainsaw op
    *Flashes back to Markiplier shouting: ", I GOT KILLED BY STEAM?!" in his Monstrum playthrough.*