Is the 5 minute penalty really worth?

Killer knocked my friends purp flashlight out of his hand with franklins i picked it up and out my yellow flashlight there killer saw flashlight still on ground and dcd is it really worth the penalty to do thAT?

Comments

  • Just chalk it up to entitlement. People can't handle being told NO and not have something go their way. No point in trying to understand them, they won't change. Just move on and hope the next match it better.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Just chalk it up to entitlement. People can't handle being told NO and not have something go their way. No point in trying to understand them, they won't change. Just move on and hope the next match it better.

    OH I thought it was funny to be honest. I just dont think one flashlight is worth a dc penalty.

  • I dont like to lose 6000 BP item so I decided to lose 20000 BP match too

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I dont like to lose 6000 BP item so I decided to lose 20000 BP match too

    no the killer purposely dcd after hitting a survivor that had a purple flashlight with franklins

  • The only time I would DC is if a hacker corrupts my lobby. So... No, not worth it. I am not some preschooler that needs a time out in the corner to behave. Lol.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2474754#Comment_2474754

    no the killer purposely dcd after hitting a survivor that had a purple flashlight with franklins

    image.png

    I guess he's failed his code "I do this for my next fellow Killer so he will not suffered by this flashlight" and decided to DC as his own punishment

  • Naah, including this rare occasion, something else could happen: a cat peed on keyboard, a dog chewed interned cable, fire in the apartment, SWAT, mom called, killer got bored of killing: What am I doing? I am wasting my life here!; power outage, hurricane, plane crash, diarrhea, wifi outage in McDonalds... like a lot could happen

  • @Dwigtht said:

    Naah, including this rare occasion, something else could happen: a cat peed on keyboard, a dog chewed interned cable, fire in the apartment, SWAT, mom called, killer got bored of killing: What am I doing? I am wasting my life here!; power outage, hurricane, plane crash, diarrhea, wifi outage in McDonalds... like a lot could happen

    I concur as I've personally had 7 variations of dc's on that list alone. A lot really can happen.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2474757#Comment_2474757

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UJGNUY1BALTK/image.png

    I guess he's failed his code "I do this for my next fellow Killer so he will not suffered by this flashlight" and decided to DC as his own punishment

    lmao I thought it was cheeky as hell. I loved it and have done it before but this was long before dc penalties.