Dear Survivors with flashlight(s)

If you see someone running Lightborn it doesn't always mean they run Lightborn personaly againts you since you or your teammate(s) pick 1 or more flashlights.

For example me, I run it every single game on every killer no metter the loadout of Survivors. Why? Because it makes the game more fun for me since I don't have to care about flashlights or any other blind stuff (since RE chapter) that you guys can bring. Also, I dislike last sec switching and flashlight saves left and right (sometimes you can't avoid it when there is no wall). Also it is funny when people are trying to flashlight me while doing various actions and then getting hit / downed for it. Love it.

However I noticed that bunch of you guys take this as an personal attack or something. "Lol you pick Lightborn for my 1 flash? hah what a idiot" or "lol idiot with lightborn", "######### is that build", etc.

I don't run slowdown build, not even a perk for slowdowns, nothing meta (besides Barbecue since that perk is just nice + extra points). Yet some of you guys trashtalking left and right.

On the one hand, you don't want to play againts all meta all the time (Tinkerer, Undying, Ruin, Pop, etc.) but yet when someone plays something that is effective againts one thing and it's different from other things, some of you will trashtalk that build anyway. I rly don't get it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Ignore the SWF’s in post game chat. They’re always salty when they lose. They know when you leave the lobby, so type in something simple like “Zzzzz….” ‘Uh-huh….” or “-_-“ and just leave. That’ll really piss them off.

  • @KerJuice said:

    Ignore the SWF’s in post game chat. They’re always salty when they lose. They know when you leave the lobby, so type in something simple like “Zzzzz….” ‘Uh-huh….” or “-_-“ and just leave. That’ll really piss them off.

    I think I should just always have the chat turned off. I mean like, it's pointless anyway. There is like 5% chance that the post-game chat will be full of nice comments and people. Then there is like 20% chance of just "gg" or nothing rly important there. Then like 25% chance of no one saying anything and then there is that big 50% that will usualy be something toxic no metter if you played nice and fair or not. But thank you for the tip.

  • First of all running lightborn is a waste of perk slot because you can deny all the flashlight attempts and second, when survivors realize that, they just doing gens, not running around wasting time for saves.

    Free tip.

  • I dont mind flashlights nor perks/add ons/playstyles etc. even if it is annoying, everyone is free to use them. But, if I get toxic bm'ing swf I try to make them miserable as much as they try to make killers.

    I don't lose my cool and focus tho and give my best to 4k that game. If I demolish them I will do something like keeping the last one slugged.

    I am a nice person to decent people. Sometimes when I stomp I let two or even 3 people go. But I can't resist bm'ing bmers when I can, not throwing the game because of it of course. Only do it when I am in advantage or won.

    I would never bm people who don't bm. But toxic people deserve to have their ego bruised. Also when they message me some good stuff I report to sony so they can get banned.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2473739#Comment_2473739

    I think I should just always have the chat turned off. I mean like, it's pointless anyway. There is like 5% chance that the post-game chat will be full of nice comments and people. Then there is like 20% chance of just "gg" or nothing rly important there. Then like 25% chance of no one saying anything and then there is that big 50% that will usualy be something toxic no metter if you played nice and fair or not. But thank you for the tip.

    I like your idea better. I think you should do that. Turn it off. Plus it’ll prob get worse this week with SBMM.

  • When will PC players stop making posts about post-game chat?

  • How DARE you counter survivors' tactics!!

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    When will PC players stop making posts about post-game chat?

    When there's no post-game chat shrug

  • @KerJuice said:

    Ignore the SWF’s in post game chat. They’re always salty when they lose. They know when you leave the lobby, so type in something simple like “Zzzzz….” ‘Uh-huh….” or “-_-“ and just leave. That’ll really piss them off.

    I go along with insults sometimes, it shuts them up in another insult or 2.

    I imagine it makes them feel like...

    sample_8cdad1f1b1fd51f68bdddd3e629e8515.jpg