Should the Wraith be Nerfed

The wraith is an overpowered character that is free, meaning it wouldn't be like decisive strike where other people had to buy Laurie. I think that the time it takes to reapper should be lengthened, with a speed penalty followed after.

Comments

  • He is far from op but maybe little changes would not be bad but he is mostly fine

  • Wraith is totally fine, no different to going against a bubba

  • He's fine. Your suggestions to change him would kill him and are quite ridiculous so I am assuming this is bait.

  • Purple All Seeing and probably the Silent Bell should be looked at.

    Other than that, no changes needed.

  • The most sweaty wraith is not even close to the power of a great blight nurse or spirit.he shouldn't be nerfed and in fact I believe we should buff half of the killers to be more closer to blight nurse and spirit.right now most killers aren't scary and all of them should be.

  • All he needs is a nerf to his All-Seeing "Blood" and that's really about it. Good survivors can beat a Wraith with any other add-ons (or his base-kit alone) just fine.

  • I think his All Seeing Blood addon needs changed, but other than that he is fine.

  • You’re argument is that since Wraith is free and Decisive Strike isn’t makes it warrant a Wraith nerf? Borrowed Time and Dead Hard come from the base game…