would fixated work against pinhead?
So if I remember correctly when u have a chain on a survivor their movement speed is reduced to walking speed so would fixated increase the speed that suvivors move while having a chain on them?
So if I remember correctly when u have a chain on a survivor their movement speed is reduced to walking speed so would fixated increase the speed that suvivors move while having a chain on them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good question, gotta test that once he's live.
did no one test that on the ptb?
Yes, and it works quite well. JRM used it in a video
That‘s a good question. I’m not sure if it does though but we’ll have to test.
As karu said, Jrm has used it and it does work
Wow I'm not sure what to think if that but it doesn't really sound that fair tbh.
What is everyone elses opinion on that?
i think it's completely fair. especially in solo, survivors are using 1 of their perk slots for a perk primarily used for stealth, and has the benefit of helping against 1 of the 25(?) different killers. it's like with calm spirit vs doctor.
survivors also cant tell which killer they are up against, and so cannot plan ahead with their perks.
furthermore, if all else fails you can just become a pure m1 killer. fixated will not help them there except in cases it would help against every other killer.
I mean, they still won’t reach running speed. You’ll still slow them down, just not as much.