No issues with SBMM
My most played killer is probably doctor so im sure my first couple of matches getting around to him will suck....but besides that? If it works like the devs say it will, I dont see an issue. I just hope it works out so the game can continue thriving :)
Comments
I'm pretty average at the game and i like to play rather chill.
The SBMM actually did an amazing job at matching me with people that play in a similiar way like i do.
Games felt a bit harder but there were rarely matches where i felt completely helpless
I definetely look forward to it
I am looking forward to do Adepts. SBMM will not directly help with that, but getting reset all the way back each month will make it easier to get Double-Pips.
Didn't think about that!
I can't wait for the new ranking system!
This cannot be...
That abomination is working as it should????
Believe it or not, it was working quite well last test
I was shocked as well
I mean, I won 85% of my games, and I was still matched with much lower skilled killers and survivors because the 15% that I did lose were in a row. That's not exactly working well.
In consideration:
I had 70% of my games matched up with people who had 50 hours(I asked), the first 30% of matches was fine, I barely played SBMM, so its obvious I would be treated as a new player. After 70% of games playing with people who had 50-100 hours, I got matched up with my first full 1000+ hour match. I won, next match 2000+ hour players, I lost, but it didnt feel like a loss. Next match? 100 hour players. This happened over and over again. Where I would get 100 hours, 1000+ hours, 2000+ hours, then back to 100 hours because I "lost" once. Doesnt really make sense to put me back at players with 100 hours if I have the skill of 2000+ hours and the only reason I lost was because we were a full solo Q team.