What berserk should I watch
I'm new to berserk should I watch the 1997 version or the 2016 version?
I'm new to berserk should I watch the 1997 version or the 2016 version?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1997.
The manga is amazing, if you haven't read it you should look into it. The anime is good but could never fully capture the manga.
This.
I love the old anime more than manga tho since I am not a big manga fan in general. But I read it and it is great.
I wouldn't bother watching anything else berserk except 97 one.
Berserk is really good stuff. Enjoy it.