What new killer would you like the Blighted Serum on?
If the Blighted Serum add-ons come back for Halloween which new killers that were released after the event would you like to use if on? For me I'd love if on Nemesis since its the closest thing to him running at you which would be so fun for me!
Comments
I would like to see one for Twins, with Victor infected with the pustula as well. Would be a damn shame if it didn't affect Victor. My idea is to just make Charlotte's body change Victor's palette.
I know he won't get a skin, but blighted Freddy would look amazing.
if victor could use it lol
I was talking about the event add-ons they made last year.
Oh, those things?
I don't really think it matters since they function the same on every killer, but I guess seeing it on Nemesis would be cool.