X-Files Mulder and Scully DLC
Not sure if I posted this thread for a suggestion in the right section, but I just wanted to post a chapter DLC suggestion for an X-Files crossover dlc. If the respective copyright owners of the X-Files agreed to license it, I would love to see an X-Files DLC that features Fox Mulder and Dana Scully as playable survivors.๐
Comments
Could be interesting. Lots of potential killers there too. Might be interesting to see like Eugene Victor Tooms or something iconic from the series.
Hey, glad you would find it interesting. I would love any kind of X-Files corossover dlc content.
Mulder & Scully's perks could be based on investigation skills and detective perks.
Ooooooh would like this!
Oh man, we X-Philes would love this.
Oh yeah I want to play as Fox Mulder, and human bat is a good choice for killer
U.F.O Mori!
"I Want to Believe" ๐ฝ๏ธ