Killer mains question.
I play both fairly equally but I was wonder, because this happens to me. Do get trolled more as a certain killer? I get troll the most as Doctor and Demogorgon.
I play both fairly equally but I was wonder, because this happens to me. Do get trolled more as a certain killer? I get troll the most as Doctor and Demogorgon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really. Maybe if I played Pig or Demo I would, since they're the two most common killers to boop/pet respectively.
Only as Pig, because some Survivors think I am a Boop-#########.
In my experience when I play a weak killer i get trolled more frequently and I think it's because the survivors feel so safe against him that they lose the respect for you.
When I play trapper or pig I face trolls in abundance. With demogorgon I get trolled frequently too, specially when I miss one or two shred.
The funny thing is a lot of times I end up winning. Who laughs last, laughs best.
It depends on what you mean by trolling, but generally I run into those "bully" squads when I play Pig. I usually tunnel whoever keeps sabotaging the hook and then they cry about it. Its weird, man.