BoT Mode..
Practice mode comprising of:
1) Choose your killer with only the current perks/addons you own.
2) Choose the map.
3) Choose up to 4 survivors, their perks, addons
4) Adjust difficulty level.
No bloodpoints or experience to next level earned. Practice mode only for learning new killers and the abilities. Practice map knowledge and different loops/gen spawns.
Implement “bots” into custom games to add if your playing with a friend and want some fun.
Comments
An offline bot mode was supposed to be implemented with the mid chapter update, but there's been no word from BHVR or clarification as to why it never happened. I and others have tried repeatedly to get an answer to no avail. It appears to have been scrapped along with other failed promises like console optimization.
This part of the Patchnotes referred to the Tutorial. It looked like it was an accident that it was in the Patchnotes.
I’ve only been playing for 200hrs and just like most other people I just want to jump on for an hour and run a simple fun quick game but that’s impossible currently. I got myself to red ranks and I don’t want to try hard every time I play. If I try to have a “good time” I get squatted on constantly or clicked over and over. Good to know it’s and idea they had but implementation must be an issue when cosmetics are so high on the list of must haves.
Just curious but what do you mean by patch notes? I'm referring to the July developer update, which specifically mentioned an offline bot mode to coincide with what can already be accessed online with the tutorial bot mode.
I mean the same as you, I thought it was in Patchnotes for the Midchapter Patch.
But as I said, they are referring to the Tutorial if I remember correctly. There was a topic about it shortly after the release of the Developer Update.
Yeah this has created all manner of confusion. They specifically stated an "offline" bot mode, and yet the bot modes that can be accessed online were already there prior to the mid chapter update, so I would love to know exactly what they meant in regards to an offline bot mode.