I need civ VI
Im the only one whos tired of red ranks?
Im the only one whos tired of red ranks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i thought they suggested civ v tho
but no i hate red ranks too
Civilization VI is a great game, I'm not surprised Cote recommended it.
Been on a Darkest Dungeon kick myself for over a month now. Highly recommend.
Yes. I have high hopes for the SBMM
Nah, just get Civ V.
Way easier to get lost into.
I went from spending 50 hours on Civ to spending 450.
I have Humankind, a civ knock off, but I have not dived into it yet. Been playing Hell Architect, Warhammer 2 and Phoenix Point.
Waiting for the TW warhammer 3 to start warhammer world.
Civ VI is pretty great, was free on the EGS so very much worth.