I've seen a lot of differing opinions regarding Tinkerer. Some say it was overbuffed, others say it's in a good spot, many say that it's annoying. I'd like to get some idea on which way the majority sides with.
Great on Killers with mobility, okay on everyone else. Nerfing it would make it okay on mobile Killers and probably bad on everyone else. So leave it as is.
It's too strong for gen defence when the killer has mobility or inbuilt instadowns and a perk like Ruin or Surge. The stealth duration needs buffed and the trigger needs moved back up so that it's more of a stealth perk than a gen defence perk.
Personally I think the fact it can trigger an infinite amount of times on a generator is pretty crazy, combined with Ruin Undying on a high mobility killer such as Blight it's insanely oppressive. I think limiting the amount of information it can provide by having it only work once or twice on a gen should be good, then it'd still be very strong and worth running while still giving survivors a bit of breathing room.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer it, only thing that keeps you focused while working on a gen and love the jump scares
It should give haste instead of undetectable, make it more viable on slower killers with less map pressure
It’s a simply good perk. No more, no less.
Great on Killers with mobility, okay on everyone else. Nerfing it would make it okay on mobile Killers and probably bad on everyone else. So leave it as is.
I want to change my vote, I like this idea, also omega speed Blight.
It needs to have a cooldown or only notify one rime on each gen.
The perk is fine. It can be easily dealt with by splitting up since a killer can't pressure multiple gens at once.
It's too strong for gen defence when the killer has mobility or inbuilt instadowns and a perk like Ruin or Surge. The stealth duration needs buffed and the trigger needs moved back up so that it's more of a stealth perk than a gen defence perk.
I actually like that idea tbh, might make for some fun builds.
Personally I think the fact it can trigger an infinite amount of times on a generator is pretty crazy, combined with Ruin Undying on a high mobility killer such as Blight it's insanely oppressive. I think limiting the amount of information it can provide by having it only work once or twice on a gen should be good, then it'd still be very strong and worth running while still giving survivors a bit of breathing room.
This is the best change suggestion I´ve seen for the perk. Neat :)
This is genuinely a fantastic idea