Remove Junk off Blood-Web
Please remove the junk off the Blood-Web.
- Luck is pretty much useless right now, so remove all the luck offerings. (Survivor)
- Clear Reagent (Survivor)
- All the Oaks. The distance they add doesn't really seem to do anything. (Survivor)
- Moris. Change these to Green, Yellow and Brown (Killer)
- Switch Shrouds between Killer and Survivor. Why would Killer want to separate the survivors. (Both)
- Sacrificial Ward - Get rid of or change to a brown, pretty much worthless
I'm sure there's more but that's a lot of garbage that just needs removed or changed.
Comments
LET US DRINK THE REAGENTS!!
Killers would want to separate survivors to stop them grouping on gens too quickly.
At low ranks yes
At high ranks split survivors is an optimal strategy to letting them spawn that way would be a nightmare
I think the shroud addons are fine on the sides they are on besides shroud of separation I think killers should have that exchanged for a shroud of binding (but I don't think survivors should get the shroud of separation just because of how strong split spawns are)