Comments

  • Oh, you didn't see the change where pallet drops became survivor favored regardless of the circumstances? Supposedly the server decides. But you know, I went from getting trades pretty much every time a survivor was stupid enough to camp a pallet to getting 1 since the update. How I got that one is a mystery to even myself. The server was supposed to pick the survivor, and yet they were downed... Like the good old days.

  • because it registered her stun before your hit, be it due to her having a better connection, or dropping it earlier on a much higher ping?

  • Pallet hit validation changes. They're ######### stupid and what are making me hate playing killer right now because the only anti pallet killer I play is Doc and people pre drop so early against him he's more of an ani vault than an anti pallet.

  • with how close it was, I'd assume she threw it down on her screen before it connected.

    Another user posted a video of what it looks like on both sides.

    @gatsby said:

    I managed to get a game with a super clear example of pallet validation and got a clip from both perspectives. Just thought I'd share it so players on both sides can see what it looks like.

    https://youtu.be/WGgCoIYj7fA

    Looks totally legit from both perspectives. On the Deathslinger side, it looks like it hit, while on my side it doesn't look like it hit at all. Very hard to balance honestly. I don't envy the Devs furiously coding to make this feature seem "fair" looking to both sides. It will be a very difficult task


    You're not getting robbed on hits, but the fact that it still plays the injured sound make it feel like you did even though it would have never connected in the first place.