More broken/uncleanseable totem spots....
Just was in a match where ruin could not be cleansed on Lerys.
I've also seen multiple other people reporting OTHER broken totem spots. Afaik, totem spots havent been changed on lerys in a while, so how are they still broken/uncleanseable?
Is there a main thread for broken totem spots?
Comments
Lerys got a visual Update with the Midchapter-Patch. It is entirely possible that this broke some Totem Spots.
Not as far as I know, because people keep posting bug reports into discussions and feedbacks without taking the extra second to screenshot the said problem and chuck it into bug reports after a single forum search.
That not not true tho, I've even seen people posting videos of them trying to cleanse and just randomly jumping in place.
I'd like to know if there is just a main thread with all the spots so at least people can be aware of them and which maps they could try to avoid.
You have a picture or video of that totem?
Post it in the bugs section. Discussions are randomly read by devs here, so putting it in general discussions may go unnoticed. Also, include a picture.
There's no main thread as each bug is dealt individually, but they are all read there.
Having a single thread per individual bug would be a cool idea. I'd love to hang out in 3000+ pages "Iron Will on the ground bug" megathread.
That's not I was asking about though, I asked for a megathread about a single issue, aka totem spawns
I'm so tired of this.