which button activate dead hard perk ! on ps4

45E2E7F4-E328-409D-8742-9E2478B98638.png

i search on u tube.. non of them show which ...

they all say .. press the ability button.. lol ? as survivor.. he never had any ability? or does he ? i never seen 1 at least .. but for killers .. yes he have tons of abilities

well .. not even the game it self show u which button .. at least for 1st time adding this perk for .. 2-3 days .. or 10-15 games .. then stopped

Comments

  • Go to options and you can set it yourself. I forgot what the default was but I switched it to r3.

  • Default button is X I believe. I think there is an option in settings, that will show you buttons when they can be used, for example show the dead hard button whilst you are sprinting and injured, in the bottom middle of you screen.

  • Go into your settings and use your eyes to look?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Go into your settings and use your eyes to look?

    thats not nice ..


    not every 1 here is expert

  • @DouubleYou said:

    Default button is X I believe. I think there is an option in settings, that will show you buttons when they can be used, for example show the dead hard button whilst you are sprinting and injured, in the bottom middle of you screen.

    thanks man ;)