Lagacy (Hear Me Out)
As we all know legacy was obtained by reaching P3, lvl 50 when blood webs were very hard to complete. During the patch that made the blood webs a lot easier to grind, every player who was at P3, lvl 50 before this patch received a legacy skin. This is a great achievement for the players who did so and they all deserved it for doing so much! However since I play console, I had no chance of obtaining a legacy skin and in my opinion, I think it's unfair that newer players or people who used different platforms didn't have a chance to reach P3, lvl 50 before the patch.
What I want/wish?
A way to obtain a legacy skin while still being difficult to earn it like before the blood web patch.
After X amount of times after completing the blood web after P3, lvl 50... You'll get a legacy skin piece. The shirt/weapon, pants/shirt, then head after let's say 75/150/225 times completing the blood web after P3, lvl 50. This can be changed to make it more difficult if needed.
Thoughts? Yeah, if I remember correctly the developers did said that legacy won't come back but all I can do is wish they'll go back on their word.
What I want/wish?
A way to obtain a legacy skin while still being difficult to earn it like before the blood web patch.
After X amount of times after completing the blood web after P3, lvl 50... You'll get a legacy skin piece. The shirt/weapon, pants/shirt, then head after let's say 75/150/225 times completing the blood web after P3, lvl 50. This can be changed to make it more difficult if needed.
Thoughts? Yeah, if I remember correctly the developers did said that legacy won't come back but all I can do is wish they'll go back on their word.
Comments
personally, I would keep the legacy skin exclusive to the people that originally got it, but create a new skin for each character with some insane unlock requirement. maybe the same skin but make it glow blue instead of yellow, or something like that
What you ask for is still completely unfair to people who got it back then because the way you suggest to get it is still a lot easier than what it was back then but I wouldn't be opposed to having new cosmetics you earn through achieving something such as getting a certain don't quote me on this I don't remember if this is what it's called but something like "Dedication Level" for reaching your Account Level to 100 in the upcoming update.
A way to keep both those people who earned the legacy back then and newer players is to simply create legacy cosmetics for the newer characters. This will let those who earned the cosmetics to keep them and have them as a souvenir for playing the game back then, while at the same time it will let the newer players be able to get legacy on the newer survivors (Ace, Feng, David, Kate). I'm not sure about the licensed characters though.
what about this: when a player got 1 million points, he/she can then spend these points for one lottery ticket. the ticket has a 4% chance to give you a legacy skind (a random one). if you get a legacy you already own, you get 500.000 BP instead.
This way it would still be super rare and you would actually be able to get it. its like a high risk, high reward, cause if you failed, you'll loose 1 million BP, but if you won, you've earned a legacy
Thank you for the suggestion @Mister_xD
Ya'll PLEASE give up Legacy negotiations. It's not going to happen. Those who have it deserve it because of the insanely hard blood web they had to grind through. Making different color legacy and alternative ways to get it just waters down legacy in general. Personally, I don't want every other player running around with legacy, because then it means nothing. Complaining about not getting legacy is like complaining about not getting Black Friday deals -- you weren't in the right place at the right time and someone else was. Plain and simple.
Now @Kamikaze_Rose , if everyone had an equal opportunity to obtain a legacy skin, there would be no problem! Absolutely nothing! However this wasn't the case, I can guarantee you that if everyone had a chance to get a legacy skin, then you wouldn't be seeing people complaining! Look at it in this perspective, let's use a real world example to demonstrate, let's say your about 5 years of age and your not old enough to get on a ride. However everyone else did go on that ride but the moment you've gotten old enough to get on that ride... they close it down PERMANENTLY. Now I'll ask again, was that fair that
I'll let you think twice about that question ::chuffed:
and what about those who lost it? like me? apparently i dont deserve to get them again, right? i earnet mine like any other legacy user too, but i never got them back!
Clearly that's different. You actually had legacy before, so of course you deserve to have it returned to you. My problem is with people whining to get legacy when they joined the game AFTER it already came out. They lost out, period.
I just want my doctor and huntress to be legacy. :chuffed:
No, I don't want console to have legacy. It's not needed. Legacy was for players who had to deal with a massive bloodweb, but since the bloodweb has been nerfed, there's no need for legacy. What would be the point of them bringing it back? Then the PC players who don't have legacy will complain because technically, like console players, they never got a chance to obtain the legacy, either. Too many legacies and the clothes themselves will be meaningless. It's not fair to those who went through the more difficult bloodweb.
I'm all for certain cosmetics, just not legacy. Only problem is, the licensed characters will likely never get them, so it's kind of pointless.