Always assume NOED
As many have, I occasionally partake in a a NOED thread. Laughs are had, tears are salty and sweet, but that’s not here nor there. My topic is about 1 thing, if you haven’t figured out what perks the killer is running, assume they have NOED.
Not only will this allow you to make notes of dull totem spawns, if your finger needs that m1 break from the gens, or you’re a dirty loot goblin, but will allow counterplay before it may be cleansed. Assume any killer who has any non level 3 perks, probably has NOED, as it is extremely effective unleveled.
Comments
While I can obvs see the effectiveness of NOED, I was actually wondering how effective is No way out, blood warden, and remember me together?
It's alright, I use it on spirit and so far I've done well. I also use noed with that build.
I now assume three perks until proven otherwise; lethal pursuer, BBQ & Chilli, and Noed.
This. Always better to take the precaution then to end up getting screwed in the end
I assume it always and note totems when i see the killers plays really bad or in a boosted way.
I just played a game were I was going to bring in small game and decided not to. Anyone want to guess what happend?