Don't you hate it when other survivors lead the killer to you?

Then the killer decides to go for you instead like I'm on a gen and someone runs around where I am and the killer comes after me instead. It makes me wish more people ran bond so they could not keep leading the damn killer to me.

Comments

  • Survivors don't always know where there teammates are, if the leading survivor is injured, perhaps you should take over to give the injured survivor a chance to escape and get healed.

  • If someone good in chase leads me to someone on a gen, I do not mind doing a little swaparoo to see if it will be easier.


    As survivor though? Absolutely hate it. Especially as whoever ran them to me; however garbage they were, I am worse. So if the killer changes to target me, that is an ez gg.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Survivors don't always know where there teammates are, if the leading survivor is injured, perhaps you should take over to give the injured survivor a chance to escape and get healed.

    I know that's one reason I run bond so I don't accidentally lead the killer to other team mates and interrupt them doing gens.

  • @ZaroktheImmortal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2458948#Comment_2458948

    I know that's one reason I run bond so I don't accidentally lead the killer to other team mates and interrupt them doing gens.

    Experienced survivors may avoid an area if they suspect teammates are repairing there, you can actually hear the clicks as you approach. It's just a frustrating element of the game.

    I remember once, at the very start of the match, I hadn't even moved and a Dwight fast valuted me and spirit turned up and found me immediately. Was injured about 15 seconds into the match 🤬😅

  • This depends a lot on the context of the situation.

    If i have been chased througout the match have been hooked before and none of my teammates have interacted with the killer and there is more then one gen left to complete then I will purposfully lead the killer to you with bond equiped.

    Do your part and take aggro dangit.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    This depends a lot on the context of the situation.

    If i have been chased througout the match have been hooked before and none of my teammates have interacted with the killer and there is more then one gen left to complete then I will purposfully lead the killer to you with bond equiped.

    Do your part and take aggro dangit.

    You're not my real mum!

  • Let me blow your mind and say that you can't say that with 100% certainty

    Unless you can in which case i am sorry

  • Yea it's quite annoying though sometimes you can't help it. If your looping efficiently, you'll quite often bring the killer to someone.

    Anytime a killer mind games a tile it's sometimes better to run to another tile to waste more time. W gaming usually is the reason this happens. You can also run Bond so you know exactly when they are coming, and leave safely.

  • @ZaroktheImmortal said:

    Then the killer decides to go for you instead like I'm on a gen and someone runs around where I am and the killer comes after me instead. It makes me wish more people ran bond so they could not keep leading the damn killer to me.

    People do it on purpose. Most survivors have no idea that it might be better to get hooked if it means a gen gets done. Survivor is all about give and take, but most people are too selfish and unskilled. I recently got Nancy and was using Better Together, and several times a game, other teammates would come to me on my gen while they were being chased. Instead of them leading them away and giving me time to finish and maybe getting hooked, I'd get injured too, one of us would go down, and the gen did not get finished. That's NOT the play, chief. But again, if you're playing solo survivor, you're working against the killer AND your teammates.

  • It depends if they do it on purpose. I do understand why people do it, but it's still annoying either way. Especially when I have Deliverance or even a flashlight to save them with if they went down anyway.

  • It’s annoying when that happens but it’s not as if they’re doing it on purpose. I mean maybe sometimes but again bond would help them do it less.

  • u mean some thing like this ?


    lol this hilarious

    https://youtu.be/w0SYmLygNmc


  • 92D19FF0-8CE6-476E-83AB-22D75F212094.jpeg

    in utube link .. i posted