Praying for the Hellraiser chapter

I do really hope pinhead gets a small buff, it is all he really needs. I just hope that the update goes smoothly through to consoles. I am very excited, and dreading the update. I want to play pinhead and I want to main him, but a part of me is really expecting the game to run horribly. I am just hoping the devs have a console tester of some sorts and the performance won't be horrendous

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Your prayers are worthless to the computer god. Only sacrificial RAMs will grant you its favor.

    (I hope it goes smoothly as well)

  • I think just making survivors holding the box also get incapacity + chain hunt time continue to progress. He will have a firm build in slow down.

  • @Orion said:

    Your prayers are worthless to the computer god. Only sacrificial RAMs will grant you its favor.

    (I hope it goes smoothly as well)

    Thank you, I am willing to sacrifice the baby dwight to get pinhead to work properly

  • Console is like an iphone atm. The more stuff that gets added as the foundation gets older, the slower it becomes. Console is in a bad state atm, and I can only see the freezing getting worse with another new content update before fixes.

  • @Orion said:

    Your prayers are worthless to the computer god. Only sacrificial RAMs will grant you its favor.

    (I hope it goes smoothly as well)

    Don't sacrifice RAM! It's so hard to get hold of right now, prices are still up here.

  • @Orion said:

    Your prayers are worthless to the computer god. Only sacrificial RAMs will grant you its favor.

    (I hope it goes smoothly as well)

    The PC master race

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2457753#Comment_2457753

    Don't sacrifice RAM! It's so hard to get hold of right now, prices are still up here.

    In all seriousness I know console performance is a hard fix and the team is working hard on it, I know it will get done, just hope it can roll out with the addition of the Hell Priest himself!

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    I do really hope pinhead gets a small buff, it is all he really needs. I just hope that the update goes smoothly through to consoles. I am very excited, and dreading the update. I want to play pinhead and I want to main him, but a part of me is really expecting the game to run horribly. I am just hoping the devs have a console tester of some sorts and the performance won't be horrendous

    I'm right there with you, he's the best killer they've come out with concept wise in a long time, and the best performing killer they've come out with since Blight. The perk possibilities are going to be outrageous.