BHVR tell me this is a bug and not Demo's future

I just got out of a match against Demogorgon on Midwich. However, I didn't think it was Demo when the terror radius started going because it was the regular heartbeat and not Demo's. PLEASE tell me this is just a bug and Demo will not lose his terror radius. You can't do this to the puppy.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It's a bug, I'm p sure they confirmed Demo wasn't losing his chase music, but I can't find the source so uh... just trust me bro.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @glitchboi said:

    It's a bug, I'm p sure they confirmed Demo wasn't losing his chase music, but I can't find the source so uh... just trust me bro.

    I hope you're right because the last thing I remember reading was they weren't confirming whether or not Demo was keeping the music. I'm going to hope I missed something and you're right.

  • That sounds like a bug to me, the last I heard was that Demo would be keeping his chase music and I have no reason to believe that decision has changed.