It's now 3am
@HaunterofShadows said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456222#Comment_2456222
is it actually 3 am
It is 3am now @HaunterofShadows
@HaunterofShadows said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456222#Comment_2456222
is it actually 3 am
It is 3am now @HaunterofShadows
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let's ignore it turning to 3:01 as I hit post ๐
it's time. Time to raise hell. Actually........now if hellraiser doesn't arrive at 3 am I will be disappointed
What's the context behind this?
I said I could use some 3am entertainment by someone trying to insult me again then @HaunterofShadows asked if it was actually 3am, but at the time it was just 2:51 so I'm notifying them it is now officially 3.
It will be 3am somrhwre in the world when it drops
if it was 3 am when that happened that would've been amazing
How could you deceive me like this?
Maybe your forums is faulty
It is 1:58 PM now
18:59 rn