Who needs to be reworked the most?
Self-explanatory, vote away!
Self-explanatory, vote away!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a Legion main I want nothing more than a Legion rework
Myers forsure.
Give him an addon pass + an updated character model & animations. Oh and remove that awful stun sound.
One sec
@Scary_Punk_Ghost @doitagain_
Also, I've got a Google Doc here with reworks for every killer (and more) if you want to check them out. Feel free to leave suggestions!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nUxBRomb77siSwDWkoD6fDjIbfiWKOU6uKLjS58MV34/edit?usp=drivesdk
Spirit is so strong, but more importantly so fun. I don't want to see Spirit nerfed but reworked I would accept. I voted for Nemesis because he needs a major rework - his basic attack, his main power, his appearance, all would benefit from some touching up. That's not even getting into perks, that's less important to me.
I don't care if almost nobody plays him, he is quite literally the worst killer in the game and has absolutely nothing going for him. Hag does traps better, legion does m1 killer better, literally any shorter/quieter killer mindgames better, trapper has absolutely nothing in his kit that another killer doesn't already do better. Undeniably he needs a serious rework to bring him back up to speed with modern DBD. I say once we help him out of the viability hell hes stuck in we can move on to the other killers who need it.
I don't think Spirit needs a nerf, she needs a rework to make her fun for both sides
You know that spamming literally the same message across numerous threads on the same forum won't make devs apply your wished changes, right? I mean, it's great when people have ideas and are passionate about something, I applaud you for that. But when they spam those ideas non-stop on threads in every single category you go to, it's a little bit wa~a~ay too much, don't you think? x)
Trapper.
a note on Nemesis: he also needs some definite tweaks, but overall he's still a pretty good killer for people new to the game. I'd say that factor can stay
What are you whining about? Yeah I have 2 similar posts but they're for different purposes. One was to get feedback on my reworks, this one is to create a rework order. Not to mention, they're in different forums. Now shoo
Badly designed Killer, excels at the most unfun things in the game.
Agreed, they are fun to play as tho
I don't believe killers like Trapper and Pig need massive changes to them. A few quality of life changes like what they did to Wraith I think would be enough.
Myers I think needs a rework. One slight "nerf" I'd like is for his terror radius to gradually increase as his stalk passes a certain level. Basically I don't want a dead rabbit + monitor and abuse Myers turning up behind me with tier 3 ready to pop. Otherwise he needs buffs to his stalking and map pressure.
I think Pig is a mess, but yeah Trapper just needs buffs. Myers could do with either
Idk about a whole new power, the knives can work, but he does need changes
Trapper needs buffs, not reworks
Trickster's power just can't work
I'm sorry but why isn't Wraith apart of this poll? He is ridiculously overpowered
I want to say Clown just to send a message to devs. But Trapper is by far in most need of rework/buffs.
There are a few killers that needs a rework or tweaks the faster possible. Trickster for a complete rework, Spirit to give just a little bit of feedback to surv, Trapper because he lacks something.
But, Myers is old as hell, and overridden by some killers and even perks. I would like to see him matching today's DbD taste, if i can say.
Ridiculously OP yet still has no chase power and can be combatted by spreading out and/or a non-teachable perk. He's not even A Tier, he's finally viable
Sorry, when I say rework I mean any changes at all. I do have a Trickster rework here if you're interested tho.
TRICKSTER
Rework Showstopper:
Buff his map pressure:
Rework add-ons:
I would also remove recoil, because it makes him completely unplayable on console
He's just a mess tbh, they put so little thought into the details