[PC] Legion able to vault a pallet and then down me

Issue: I was playing against Legion on Badham. I found the already downed pallet between the cars right next to the school and looped the killer for a bit. We both could vault the pallet. No problem so far. He hit me with frenzy but stayed in the are and came back while I was mending myself (not fully). Finally he decided to break the pallet (at least it looked like he wanted to) and I blinded him with my flashlight. But instead of breaking it he vaulted it and could instantly down me. He was NOT in Frenzy and my timer was NOT on zero! He was NOT using Iri Button or similar.

The killer also seemed to have high ping as well.


Please tell me this is a bug/latency issue and not some hack...

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • Just like Tatariu said, its à tech that is quite hard to get actually

    And i hope it never gets nerfed cause you dont see many do it and its easy to.counter and to miss

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Not a bug. That's called a Legion Tech. Blinding Legion out of Feral Frenzy ends their power, and does not apply a fatigue state. If the Legion is blinded out of their power while vaulting, they will exit the vault and be out of their power.

    @ObscurityDragon said:

    Just like Tatariu said, its à tech that is quite hard to get actually

    And i hope it never gets nerfed cause you dont see many do it and its easy to.counter and to miss

    I started playing 3 years ago and and I have never seen this once in my 4k hrs before.

    I am not sure that this is intended though. There is a reason why Legion has a cooldown after using Frenzy. It exists that something like this does not happen, because it would be kinda OP. And being blind does nothing, because you can always hear where people are going. Even if they have Iron Will.

    And only because it's rare it doesn't mean it's skillful. And it would explain why 99.9% have never seen this in 1000s of hrs.

  • I've actually brought this up to the team to look into, so can't confirm if it's a bug or not as yet. But can assure you that it will be looked at.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456003#Comment_2456003

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456030#Comment_2456030

    I started playing 3 years ago and and I have never seen this once in my 4k hrs before.

    I am not sure that this is intended though. There is a reason why Legion has a cooldown after using Frenzy. It exists that something like this does not happen, because it would be kinda OP. And being blind does nothing, because you can always hear where people are going. Even if they have Iron Will.

    And only because it's rare it doesn't mean it's skillful. And it would explain why 99.9% have never seen this in 1000s of hrs.

    Well already like à fiew monthes after legion was out we could see the tech be done, like Otz had shown it in a vid that someone found the legion tech

    Yet it IS skillfull, because if you fail your timing you loose your frenzy and you are on the wrong side of the pallet, beside it requires a survivor with à flashy to work

    Its à good punisher for cocky survivors and to countee it you just gotta...not flash light blind him while hes in frenzy

  • Being blinded takes legion out of their power without fatigue but not out of animation

    if they start vaulting the pallet in power they will finish the vault and be taken out of their power since they were blinded

    they won't be able to see but they would be able to hit you with a basic attack depending on how close you were to the pallet

    its a calculated maneuver

  • @Mandy said:

    I've actually brought this up to the team to look into, so can't confirm if it's a bug or not as yet. But can assure you that it will be looked at.

    Thank you.

    @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2456732#Comment_2456732

    Well already like à fiew monthes after legion was out we could see the tech be done, like Otz had shown it in a vid that someone found the legion tech

    Yet it IS skillfull, because if you fail your timing you loose your frenzy and you are on the wrong side of the pallet, beside it requires a survivor with à flashy to work

    Its à good punisher for cocky survivors and to countee it you just gotta...not flash light blind him while hes in frenzy

    I found Otz's video about that. I just forgot it existed. The Tech may be old, but some techs like the unhook tech that existed not so long ago, were patched for a reason. I also found a video about Legion being able to insta down people from a year ago, that uses the same glitch. You can't tell me that this is intended.

    If I remember correctly, there were some dumb double fatigue issues on the PTB back then (pallet stun+fatigue etc). So maybe they glitched it by fixing this.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2457125#Comment_2457125

    Thank you.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2458165#Comment_2458165

    I found Otz's video about that. I just forgot it existed. The Tech may be old, but some techs like the unhook tech that existed not so long ago, were patched for a reason. I also found a video about Legion being able to insta down people from a year ago, that uses the same glitch. You can't tell me that this is intended.

    If I remember correctly, there were some dumb double fatigue issues on the PTB back then (pallet stun+fatigue etc). So maybe they glitched it by fixing this.

    Well doing instadowns with this should obviously be à big nono

    But having such à tech thag allows Legion one play over à pallet with his power is cool

    Otherwise its almost useless to vault à pallet against an injured survivor to be franck (haha)

  • @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2458393#Comment_2458393

    Well doing instadowns with this should obviously be à big nono

    But having such à tech thag allows Legion one play over à pallet with his power is cool

    Otherwise its almost useless to vault à pallet against an injured survivor to be franck (haha)

    Legion is pretty much a killer without power when all stay injured.